My Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Week 19 of the ongoing saga.

Getting close now, so of course the weight loss is slowing down. o.O

Weighed in this tonight at 209.4 lbs for a a loss of .8 lbs, 32.6 lbs total. Nothing exciting happened, no idea why I only lost .8 lbs so I'm going to keep on, keeping on.

I get a new pair of shoes tomorrow, thanks to my darling wife. My old ones were starting to feel a little worn. The left one felt a bit "flat" at the ball of my foot, like the cushioning was getting permanently compressed. I didn't realize I had logged around 400 miles on them, so it's definitely time for new ones. I got the most cushioned ones New Balance make this time to help ease the wear on my old, decrepit joints! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment