My Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Week 16 / Month 4 Weigh-in

Whew, that seems like such a long time! This week was pretty good though. I weighed in at 215.8 lbs this week for a weight loss of 3 lbs. Just over 10 lbs to go. It's getting crazy. My runs are strong, my lifts are getting better if not great and I'm looking good in the mirror if I do say so myself!

On a related note. I went shopping in my dresser this past weekend. I found 4 pair of shorts that I haven't been able to wear in at least a year. I can also now fit into a couple shirts that Steph bought me a few years ago that I could never wear!

I hope the 10 lbs I have to go will flatten out my belly... if not i'm going to drop my goal to 200 lbs or maybe 195 lbs. I wont go below 195 lbs regardless though. I don't care what the charts say, that's just too small for 6'6"!

Not far to go now! Woohoo! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment