My Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, January 27, 2011

It must be winter in Illinois

It must be winter in Illinois because I'm feeling slightly depressed and confined which makes me a moody, angry individual. Week after week of sub-freezing temperatures and grey skies makes me feel like I'm a prisoner. Poor Charlie, my Mustang, her name is Charlotte but we call her Charlie... I digress... anyway, Charlie obviously hates it here as much as I do because she's killed her battery again, confining me even more than usual, making me even crankier.

I've come to the conclusion that Illinois is the armpit of America and is populated by lazy, entitled morons. Illinois is a bankrupt socialist State that is the embodiment of everything I loathe in America. Illinois is the Anti-Ameirca. The land of high taxes, government intrusion, entitlements, crappy weather, decaying infrastructure, corrupt politicians and the heartland of the lazy. The more I learn about Illinois and the people here the more I come to realize that even my low opinion of humanity was remarkably high compared to what can be achieved when a group of people really puts their so called minds to the task of willful idiocy!

The one saving grace about Illinois is that my wonderful wife, whom I adore, is here. Ah well, it's not forever, it'll end in a couple more years. I can endure anything, I'm a fucking pillar of strength. End of Rant...

No comments:

Post a Comment