My Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Week 6 update!

Ok, so last week was a bit embarrassing, I got beat by the cat. Hence, I was a bit concerned with my weigh-in this week as we went to the in-laws for Memorial Day and I ate and drank with no regard for my diet! Imagine my surprise when I weighed in at 230.4 lbs, a weight loss of 2.2 lbs. Woohoo, go beer and burger diet! My run is also up to 3 miles. =)

Now for the part of the post everyone has been waiting for... Princess Cricket weighed in at 16.2 lbs! The heifer gained her 1.2 lbs back! Her brother lost .5 lbs to weigh in at 11.2 lbs. I blame the fact that while we were gone to visit the in-laws for 3 days Ratchet appears to have locked himself in the bathroom for 2 days of that. He was on a 2 day forced fast and she had to eat extra to calm her nerves from the stress of not being able to help her brother. That's the story Cricket and I are going with anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment