My Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Week 5 weigh in or "Ain't that some shit"

Ok, let me start off with, I weighed in at 232.6 lbs for a 1 lb weight loss. My left foot is doing much better so I'm getting in my runs and building speed there, and I'm slowly increasing my bench so I'm happy there as well. Apparently, I'm not eating enough so I'm supposed to increase my caloric intake... we'll see how that goes next week.

Now for the, "Ain't that some shit", part of the story! Remember my lovely daughter Cricket weighed in at 16.2 lbs last week? Well, she weighed in at 15 lbs this week for a 1.2 lb weight loss! Now, ain't that some shit, I got beat by a cat! It could have something to do with her brother Ratchet taking her food as well as us reducing her food supply because our bratty little son weighed in at 11.7 lbs for a .3 lb weight GAIN! At least I beat someone in this weeks weigh in! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment