This is more for my personal sanity than to communicate with anyone or convince anyone of anything... this is where I will rant, rave, ponder and pontificate. This is where my thoughts will flow out into the world in no particular order and for no particular reason. Fasten your seat belts kids, you are about to embark on a labyrinthine trip through the corridors of my mind. =)
Friday, December 11, 2009
The Decision to Blog...
Lately, I find myself more and more dissatisfied with the state of the Union and the nightmare road President Obama and the Democratic Party are taking us down as a nation. I feel the overwhelming need to give voice to my frustrations and vent to someone; anyone. Yet, I don't really have an outlet. My wife, whom I adore, is about as apolitical as one can be and still be cognizant that politics exist. She just nods and smiles when I start to rant and prays for it to be over quickly. My Facebook friends are whimsical and fun and I feel like I'm burdening them when I post my frustrations and concerns there. And lastly, I don't know anyone in my new area of residence. Thus, my decision to cast my thoughts out into the abyss that is the Internet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm scared already. Couer
ReplyDelete