I suppose I am overly cynical when I fail to believe people whom have a vested interest in promoting the global warming theory, when they tell me my car is making the Ice Caps melt and I need to shut up and hand over my hard earned cash to them to pay for all the damage I've done to the planet.
Forget the fact that they stand to make millions of dollars off the TRILLION dollar green energy market. Forget the fact that Al Gore, inventor of the Internet himself heads up a "green" energy venture capital firm that invested $75 million in "smart grid" tech and got a government contract for $560 million. Forget the fact that the proponents of global warming have lied about global warming trends, blacklisted colleagues that disagreed with them and suppressed data and we have the emails to prove it, are asking for $60 billion to collect more data. Forget the fact that MARS, yes the Red Planet, has seen the EXACT same rise in temperature as the Earth over the EXACT same time period and my car has never been to Mars! Forget the fact that we have barely been tracking this data in earnest for less than 40 years and the fact that we're talking about the weather cycle of a planet. Forget the fact that the magnetic North Pole has shifted from the geographic North Pole to the middle of Siberia and no one knows why or what effect this has on the climate.
Simply put, the liberal left and the people in line to reap the greatest rewards, want everyone to FORGET THE FACTS AND DO AS YOU'RE TOLD BEFORE THE WORLD ENDS!

No comments:
Post a Comment