Depilatory creams...
You know, Nair and such. Hair removal creams. I never really thought much about them growing up as I was fairly lightly haired for a man. I mean, I had FIVE hairs on my chest until I was 28 years old! Then I think I hit a second puberty or something because I started growing hair everywhere. This has brought my thoughts to depilatory creams.
I've been a fan of science fiction for as long as I can remember and I'm a voracious reader. One common item that has recurred from author to author, fictional universe to fictional universe; has been depilatory creams. Men don't shave they use a depilatory cream with an added hair growth inhibitor. No fuss no muss! Hair management nirvana!
WHER ARE THEY? Seriously people. Nair for Men is annoying and falls far short of the lofty predictions of even the most lackluster hacks in the science fiction genre! The stuff doesn't get you 100% smooth and doesn't have a hair growth inhibitor! WTH people! The ones designed for use specifically on the face are not any better even though they carry a HUGE price-tag, compared to the ones designed for overall body use.
Any chemists, cosmetologists or mad scientists out there want to get this taken care of for me? I'm tired of being stuck in the present awaiting a brighter future where I can be hair free! ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment